Monday, April 14, 2008

What a great weekend!

Despite my running thoughts and concerns, it was a great weekend.

Friday night Dylan went and stayed with Nana, and the girls, Kenny, and I made a late run to Walmart to get a few missed things for Natalie's party. We came home, watched TV together, and then went to bed.

We had Natalie's party on Saturday, and I'm so happy that everyone had a good time. That was her first real party. I remember when I threw her 2 year old party, a lot of people were supposed to show up and no one ever did. thank god she didn't understand, but I did.

I actually cut off a few friendships after that (there's more to the story, but yeah).

Back on track, Sunday we woke up and made breakfast and lazied around the house the entire day. We had left-overs for dinner, and Kenny just totally made me relax!

It was really nice, he took care of everything. Getting the kids bathed, and into bed.

Then later, I go into our bedroom to find candles lit, incense burning, and he had also laid out his favorite babydoll shirt and had me put it on. I got a nice back rub, and a few other things but those are my details alone. :P

My BlackBerry should arrive today. I ordered myself some palazzo pants, and a couple shirts from WetSeal, and a new purse.

I haven't carried a purse in about 4 years!

I woke up to our neighbor's dog barking in my window. God, I was pissed. This dog is a PITA, and is getting into our trash, too. She just lays at our front door.

I managed to have a nice morning hour to myself before the kids awoke and I got them breakfast and some fresh fruit. Marissa woke quite a few times last night, but otherwise did good - so I'm not too tired.

So far, there hasn't been any real fighting, although there's a lot of whining on Dylan's part. Par for the course, really. My patience since Friday has increased dramatically, since the evaluation.

It was an eye opener, I guess.

I hope this week continues to be as nice as this past weekend was.

Oh, and my birthday is in 8 days! I'll be 24.

I haven't celebrated my birthday in 6 years, it sorta depresses me. I don't usually get cake or presents. My Dad did send a card, and my father in law sent me some perfume. :)

Maybe we'll do something for my birthday, like go out to eat or something.

No comments: