Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So... crunches?

I did over a 100 of 'em suckers yesterday, on my exercise ball.

I'm paying the price for it today. My stomach is so achy, and it feels like a) I'm either going to puke, or b) I'm really hungry. Hate it!

No pain, no gain though, right? Ah, well. It'll pay off in due time.

Amazingly, mom said she sent out the Easter package, and Natalie's birthday present. It'll be late, but hey! At least she's doing it.

Two more days and the evaluator from ECI comes to meet Dylan. I try not to be nervous but the whole thought of it makes me want to puke. Kenny won't be here, but Mother-in-law will be - so she can help me with Natalie and Roo while I concentrate on Dylan.

He did the weird motion hand quite a bit yesterday, and today. It's almost frantic looking. I'll have to see if I can catch some of his weird habits on video, so you can see what I'm talking about.

It's an awfully slow and quiet day, with not much going on around here. Cloudy, threatening to storm. I wish it would, already. I love thunderstorms. Big, powerful, heavy ones.

Natalie's party is Saturday, and despite us knowing hardly anyone, it should be really nice. Wendy and her son, and her fiance's granddaughter will be come. Wendy is John's (my brother in law) sister. Na-na (MIL), Kami and John (sil and bil) and perhaps Debbie (Kenny's aunt) should be here.

Natalie's been talking about it non-stop. She and I have matching outfits. I'll be sure to get plenty of pictures.

No comments: