Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's gettin' hot in here...

Marissa has had a fever since yesterday. She's been in a pretty good mood despit it, though. Up until now that is.

We took her grocery shopping with us earlier and she seemed fine, but once we got home I could start to feel her heating back up. I laid her down w/o Tylenol, but when she woke up she was crying and very red. I could feel the heat thru her light dress and my two tank tops.

I take her temp and it's 102* from the ear. :( She's breathing faster than normal, and is so lethargic. She's actually back asleep on my chest/tummy now, with a cool wash rag on her back.

My poor baby! Even though I've done this several times, I still get dumb-struck as to what to do.

I just want to take whatever it is and make it my own.

No comments: