Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not a creature was stirring,

The kids are still asleep at 8:34 am.

It's making me wary. I catch myself giving the hallway the stink eye, expecting them to come hurtling through there screaming any second.

I've actually had a morning to myself. I was able to eat breakfast, and read my emails before it got chaotic. In the mornings, normally I feed them first, then nurse Marissa as they eat. After I'm done nursing Marissa, it's time to clean up their mess in the kitchen.

The cycle continues, and I forget to eat some days. Not healthy.

I'm trying to watch what I eat (I'm 5'2'' and 118lbs) not to lose weight, but not to gain. I haven't walked in a week and a half, or done any ab exercises. I know! Horrible. If I want my tummy to somewhat resemble my pre-kids one, I've got to work on it.

So, you heard it hear first. I will work on my tummy, every day. To tone it up.

Want proof? I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm posting a picture. I'll use it as my "before" photo, and post a new one, once a week so you can see my work in progress.

Yes, I have stretch marks - but the lines are from where I slept. I look disheveled!

Eek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you there darling. I actually watched a Turbo Jam info and was sucked right in. These are the exercises I am doing right now. Warning: they will kick your butt a bit...

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/fitnesschallenge/exercisetips.html#kellysfavorite

Your stomach looks pretty good actually for having 3 kids. I know what you mean though.

Anonymous said...

Um. Your stomach looks incredible for having three children.

You could bounce back to perfection easily. I am so ridiculously jealous of that post-3-baby tummy.