Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A week after my birthday...

It's not even my birthday yet and I'm already thinking of the week after!

Paramore is coming to Houston on April 29th! There's no way to get tickets to this private show, but you can win them from 94.5 The Buzz, here in Houston. I entered to win. Man!

That'd be a dream come true, and the bestestest birthday present ever! To be able to go see one of my favorite bands, without kids, for at least a couple hours - awesome!

Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. So much, in fact - that I've never really had any time away from them. Marissa has never left my side, and I have yet to have a "date" with Kenny or the like, without at least one of our children.

To be able to go to this concert would be like a bird spreading it's wings for the first time. I'll be able to lose myself in the music, and just be ME for a few hours. Me, without the Mommy label.

I do love my Mommy title, but it's nice to shed that skin every once in a while.

Keep your fingers crossed that I win. If I win, I'll rent an amazing zoom lens to get some awesome photos!

No comments: