Saturday, April 26, 2008

I got a few things on my list done...

The bathroom is done for the most part. I bought a new shower curtain and rugs. I like it much more. All that needs done now is a few tiles replaced, and the underside of the sink cleaned out of stuff we no longer use.

Kitchen is DONE, completely. Except for mopping which I'll do tonight after the kids are in bed. I do love a clean house.

Laundry is also done for the most part. just Kenny's work shirts, and the kids' sheets tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll be pulling the rest of the blinds down and washing them, and cleaning the windows. I need to wash my curtains, too. They're black, and Meeko's hair is on them. Ick.

Our friends are coming over tomorrow for a BBQ. Jimmy is in town from Japan (he and his wife are in the navy and stationed there) so we're gonna hang out while we can. I get to see sweet Bubba again. Bubba is Kenny's friend, who I met at Steven's wedding.

He is such a sweet guy, and he's damn lucky I'm married or I'd be all over him like melted butter on a biscuit. He's like a big teddy bear! Love him! He offered to dance with my fat, waddling ass when I was 8mos pregnant with Marissa.

I'll be sure to get pictures. We need the memories.

No comments: