Friday, April 4, 2008

The beginning of something... good?

I know I must look pretty stern sitting here frowning at the monitor, and typing this - which is why I'm thankful no one's about right now.

I'd most likely get a bewildered look from Kenny as to why I appear so serious. Blogging is serious business, don'tcha know. I'm telling myself that I'll make this a daily habit, perhaps even SEVERAL times a day. It'll give me a place to escape. It'll give me a place to share my thoughts, photography, trials, vents, enjoyments, goals - you name it! I mean e v e r y thing.

I also think it'll be neat to be able to look back on my older posts, a year or so from now. Ok, who am I kidding? I can barely recall things from two days ago. Really, this is to help me remember day to day things, too.

I've begun the setting up of the blog, and I think I'm happy with how it looks so far. Perhaps as I get more serious with it, I'll change a few thins.

A few warnings:
  • I will most likely being using the occasional swear word.
  • I sometimes use netspeak. I also use words like gimme, gonna, prolly, shoulda, woulda, coulda, and ya'll.
  • I'll talk about mature things.
  • Sometimes I will ramble.
  • Sometimes I will brag.
  • More often than not, I'll prolly vent.
  • I will post pictures.
  • I will talk about my kids and husband... a lot.
  • I have a WEIRD sense of humor. You'll see.
If any of these things make you shudder, or isn't the sort of thing you are interested in - oh, well. can't please the whole world, can we? I would love to hear your comments, though.

So here I grow. Enjoy the storm.

1 comment:

tata said...

I like the release and the journaling of daily things about blogging. Welcome to the dark side!