Friday, May 2, 2008

Unsure

DS stayed the night with MIL last night, he adores her and goes over there quite a bit.

They brought him home early this am. MIL said last night he was running a fever (ok, you live literally not even a mile down the road, you should have brought him home).

So she crushed up some Tylenol and put it in his juice. Adult Tylenol. She said it was about an 8th. I'm really uncomfortable with the fact that she did this, because it's dangerous. I know it would take so much for a child to OD or poison themselves off Tylenol... but if she was concerned she should have brought him home!

I thought things like this were kinda common sense? I really do not appreciate the fact she medicated my son without contacting me, first.

I know I should have packed Tylenol, but he was feeling fine before he went over, and she lives 2 seconds down the road. She said she was worried. Really? Then perhaps you should have brought him home, then.

No comments: