Monday, May 19, 2008

Reading [and writing]

I'm currently reading "Twilight" a movie that's due to come out later this year. It's actually more geared to older teens, but I'm still finding it very interesting as I dig paranormal stuff. It's about a vampires and the like.

I also picked up an author called Kresley Cole, who writes romance. The book of her's I picked up is a paranormal one (vampires and other mythical creatures). It was a random choice at Walmart one late night as I was starving for some books. I loved it so much I ordered the rest of the series. It's not your typical romance novel. It's damn good.

There has still been no electrician out to inspect the house, and I'm pretty upset. We got Dylan's haircut at the Woodlands Mall this past weekend and he did so good. He has a faux hawk and it's super cute! I'll get a picture of it soon enough. We also had a picnic at Lake Livingston with my MIL, and well enjoyed ourselves.

I've got some thoughts to share but that's another post later today when I have time to sit down and organize my thoughts. :)

No comments: