Monday, May 26, 2008

Pingu's 3rd Anniversary


Last night was the Pingu Coalition's Third Anniversary on Champion (City of Heroes).

I can't believe the turn out. SO many people were there. I was getting tells from (unpingu*) people unbelieving I had come back. It was so neat to talk to these people again. We hald contests, gave away lots of money, IOs, and full sets of purples. I was able to login to vent and hear, but unable to speak as my only mic is broken. I've decided to get a new one today, so I can bug the piss out of my Pingus!

Steve (Chop-Chop) held a contest saying the first person to cyber me gets like 10mil inf. The above is a screen shot of some replies.

*Being an unpingu is a sin. Jus' sayin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know ya liked it!



Peckerhead#6 just doin my duty :P

Lela said...

lmao! The robe and wizard hat rules!