Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Night Live!

In the Culley house. :D

It's a late night post, but things are quiet and slow and I've nothing left to do so here I am.

I ordered 2 shoot-thru umbrellas, and 2 double head a/c swivel umbrella holders to be used with my CF Full spectrum light bulbs. In other words: this is for taking photos! We also did some grocery shopping, and picked up Dylan some new sheets and curtains.

What an improvement with his new bedding and stuff. Looks great. Still hate this house, though.

I invited my MIL for breakfast in the morning. I got her a griddle she's been wanting. I realize tomorrow is more her day than mine, I guess it's because she has more motherly years than I. :eyeroll:

I made two boys for Marissa with some ribbon I picked up today. I also picked up a really cute 4th of July outfit, with some matching ribbon! It's going to be so cute!

I picked out a super juicy watermelon, and left a whole slice for Marissa in order to take some cute photos of her tomorrow, with it. I need to get all three of the kids together but unless they've been tranquilized we're going to have a problem achieving that. Ha!

Oh, and we got forced out of our house yesterday. Bees invaded our home at the sliding glass back door. I'm not sure how they were getting in, as the door was locked and closed. Like I said, I hate this house. We had to leave, though - because I'm allergic.

MIL came and picked us up, we went to her house and had lunches and naps, then played on a slip n' slide. It was a really nice day Friday.

No comments: