Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunburn


Poor Dylan. I'm a little irritated with Kenny, right now. It was a little cloudy yesterday, and he had the kids outside as I cleaned. I kept telling him they needed to come in for breaks, and wear sunscreen. We actually bickered over it. He claimed it was cloudy, and therefore they could not get sunburns. I tried telling him that you can get the worst sunburns when it's cloudy.

Anywho, Dylan is really sunburnt, Marissa a little bit, and Natalie just tanned. I have a feeling Dylan will tan, too - I can see he already is. I sprayed some stuff onto it, and did a vinegar/water solution on him. It supposedly helps with the sting.

He hurts, he just can't understand why.

1 comment:

Lela said...

Poor baby! Sunburns can really sap the life out of you for a couple days. :(