Friday, May 23, 2008

Singin' the blues.

I haven't posted since Tuesday. My mood has been leaving much to be desired, and it's not necessarily something people want to read about. I'm trying my best not to be bitchy, complain, or whine as there are things I have to be thankful for...

But I just wish something would happen already with this moving/job deal. I'm hanging onto a cliff everyday over this, wondering, "Will today be the day they call?" And I honestly feel like I no longer have the strength to do that.

Yet, I can't help but worry.

I've started playing CoX (City of Heroes/Villians) again to help take up some thinking time hoping that it will keep my mind off things. I miss playing video games.

I'm really on edge, and have managed to piss my mother off, scream at my kids, and have Dad frustrated with me. I've been calling him more frequently to see if there is any news from ITT.

I wish I could crawl into a hole. I can't seem to do anything right, and I know it's getting bad when I'm getting sad over friends' good fortunes. Don't get me wrong, I'm THRILLED for them but I just wonder when it's going to be our turn.

No comments: