Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome to the world, Raegan.

My very good friends Karla and Jason welcomed their little girl Raegan into the world at 10:55pm, last night. She weighs 7lbs9oz, and is 20.5 inches long, with a headful of semi-curly dark hair. She has the most perfect little face, and such a pair of lungs on her.

Thank you two for letting me be part of something so beautiful.

I'll be heading back up to the hospital today to snap some pics as the ones I got last night were a bit fuzzy b/c the room was dark. Raegan is just pure love. She's tiny perfection. I'm in love, and I KNOW both her parents are!

In other news, sorry about half a month of not-blogging. I didn't feel up to it.

With Karla and Jason's permission, I'll post pics of Raegan later.

Marissa turned one on the 1st, and although we didn't do much besides have spaghetti and cake, and then let her open her present. It was fun. Pictures later today after I visit the new parents!

1 comment:

tata said...

I've missed you!

Congrats to you and your friends :)

Happy Birthday to 'Roo!!!